I'm not dead. Just crazy. I know it won't end up feeling like it when I get there, things are always crazy, but I'm eager to be in one place for three whole years, even it is is an ice palace.
Just working a lot and trying to write and support the boy's art at the same time. There's only so much time in the day and oh how I want to leave my j ob now and focus only on fiction - the messy schedule is really taking it's toll on me, so is the pressure to fill pages every week. Wanted a relaxing summer, but doesn't look like I'm going to get one. Why should I, anyways?
I'm losing it the past week or so and looking to pick it up again very soon. That's how it goes though, you organize yourself and then things fall apart and when they get bad enough you organize again.
Vacation would be nice. Haven't had a single day off since August. I'm tired of working 6-7 days a week. It's not good for health or the soul.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment