Sorry for the confusion. Blog's back up. I wasted the day downloading video editing software and figuring out the good ol' webcam. This is rough, and I promise sound quality and all that will improve. I plan to start actually editing original videos too, with music and dialogue and all that jazz. Maybe finding a new art in it.
Hope you are all still around.
Cheers.
2 comments:
Hey hun (what am I.. an upstate-NYer?)-
Sorry to hear the adventure has come to an end, but that you're doing what you need to do. Have you thought about perhaps just traveling in Europe while you're there though or are you just ready to come straight home and do it all again another time? When you're back in the states do let me know. I've officially started work at Zink, but I'd take a weekend to come see you in NH if that's cool with you. We'll talk about this another time. It was nice to hear about your time there and get to see you in video. Hard to understand what you're saying all the time (I'll have to go back and listen to this again), but definitely a new forum in which to hear you:)
All the best dear,
-LP
Good luck on your new adventure. Sounds like your going to do what you love.
Post a Comment