Our upcoming show, "Awakening the Muse," features women solosists dancing out various stages of womanhood. I was orinignally picked to play the "siren" role, but after some flip-flopping due to unsatisfied casting on the part of some dancers, I'm now dancing out the "spirituality" section (which might be a little ironic?). The show also features live musicians, singers and possbily poets. Cool!
Check us out at MySpace, too. and check out a show if you can!


Upcoming Show dates:
- Mar 1 2009 1:30P Sneak Peek for "Awakening the Muse" @ Providence Public Library
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
- Mar 14 2009 7:30P "Awakening the Muse" @ The Providence Black Repertory Company
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
- Mar 20 2009 8:00P "Awakening the Muse" @Julie Ince Thompson Theater (Dance Complex)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Mar 21 2009 8:00P "Awakening the Muse" @ Julie Ince Thompson Theater (Dance Complex)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Mar 27 2009 7:00P "Awakening the Muse" @ Waterville Opera House Studio Theater
Waterville, Maine
- Mar 28 2009 11:00A "Awakening the Muse" Workshops @ Waterville Opera House
Waterville, Maine
- Mar 28 2009 7:00P "Awakening the Muse" @ Waterville Opera House Studio Theater
Waterville, Maine
2 comments:
I'm coming... and ohhhh man I can't believe you only have a month!
P.S. I'm still alive... just tired... and lacking in my online persona. sorry....
Congrats on this and BREATHE when it comes to grad school. You're going to do well!
Jesus...I hope you don't mind me saying that you look gorgeous.
Post a Comment