Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Miss You

I'm sorry I haven't been able to write lately. I have so much to say - lots of frustrations, good times, thoughts and images. I'm in a really shitty town right now and there's been lots of conversations about what we miss about USA (but I swear I still like India lots). I'll try to update by the 8th.

Until then, how are you?

What's new?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I miss YOU!

I don't doubt that you're enjoying your time in India, but I'm also sure that when you find yourself in tough situations it hard not to want to think about what you miss back home.

I look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

I got your email about geology. I'll go along with the original plan until I hear any new news from you.

I'm doing well. I'm just trying to figure out my own classes. It's so different for me to only be able to take THREE classes a semester (my peers take four, but I got out of taking com law(took last year)and a research class (spent most of undergrad doing it) and paid for two classes in London so it's not worth it for me to pay for any more. I'm seeing what I can audit and "sit in".. but all depends on teachers that know me. Anyway.. classes aside I'm taking lots of film photos and HOPING to buy anew film camera come Jan by my birthday (I'm looking for a TRL... preferably a SeaGull as my blog notes). I've also gotten back into poetry though I'm rusty and I suck... but that's my creative life.

My "love" life is up in the air (hence the quotes)... ha.

We'll talk soon!

-LP

Anonymous said...

Your adventures in India will probably be the catalyst for some great writing! I particularly like your humorous side! I miss you!

Followers