Common Error, Creative Ego, Cleverly Empty, Calmly Erratic
This is good but not entrely fair. 1) Bush has principles. I just don't agree with most of his.2) Americans are about the hardest working people in the western world by hours worked per year. 3) This is true. Capitalism is amoral.4) As opposed to Moslem education, I'm not sure this is a bad thing.5) I think this is an individual thing not culture specific. There are hedonists everywhere.6) Science is science. Truth is truth. Did Gandhi maybe mean Technology?7) Also an individual thing. America as a country I thnk is among the most generous in helping others especially after natural disasters.The US has many problems and contradictions but would you rather be a poor person in the US or India.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
This is good but not entrely fair.
1) Bush has principles. I just don't agree with most of his.
2) Americans are about the hardest working people in the western world by hours worked per year.
3) This is true. Capitalism is amoral.
4) As opposed to Moslem education, I'm not sure this is a bad thing.
5) I think this is an individual thing not culture specific. There are hedonists everywhere.
6) Science is science. Truth is truth. Did Gandhi maybe mean Technology?
7) Also an individual thing. America as a country I thnk is among the most generous in helping others especially after natural disasters.
The US has many problems and contradictions but would you rather be a poor person in the US or India.
Post a Comment